Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 07-27-2011, 01:04 PM   #46
siraks
use the force
siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo K1
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutterjohn42 View Post

I only opened the newly dled book, didn't try changing font size, etc. but if I remember to later I'll try...

[EDIT]
nvm, I see now that Kobo shut it off temporarily... but if they change it, that makes me a beta tester outside of the beta test group... :/
[/EDIT]
you would have seen the font change instantly, it would have been reverted back to a ginormous font size. mdclements helped me out via pm and i'm happy to say 1.9.7 runs fine but that minor glitch was frustrating for that one book at least. if it wasn't the book i was currently reading i wouldn't have any problems and just wait for the updated release.

regardless, the fix to roll it back out i believe is minor and will be available again soon.
siraks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 02:14 PM   #47
SameerH
Product Manager
SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Thanks everyone for their help, we have released 1.9.8

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=144448
SameerH is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert