Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 12-25-2008, 04:52 AM   #1
SillyBear80
NEWBIE!!!!!!!!!
SillyBear80 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS 500
Unhappy PRS 500 keeps freezing!!!!!

HELP!!!!!!!! Earlier this month I bought a used PRS 500 for my sister for Chistmas. It has been working fine up utill lastnight. As I was downloading books from this forum, it began to freeze. I read the posts on this forum and it said to hit the reset button. It worked for a minute, and then it would freeze again. I would then again hit the reset button. The same thing would happen.

Why did it all of a sudden start freezing? What else can I do except to reset it to where I loose all that is on it? ANY HELP would be great.
SillyBear80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 01:21 PM   #2
BookishDreamer
Cultural Artist
BookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony 505, Kindle 2
Does the Reader have a full charge? Check that first and read this post.

Dreamer
BookishDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 01:38 PM   #3
SillyBear80
NEWBIE!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BookishDreamer View Post
Does the Reader have a full charge? Check that first and read this post.

Dreamer
It is FULLY charged. I havent turned anywhere NEAR 7,500 pages. I have only turned about 20 pages since the last full charge. So its not because it needs to be charged.
Old 12-25-2008, 01:52 PM   #4
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Can you describe what you wer downloading and how?
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 05:28 PM   #5
SillyBear80
NEWBIE!!!!!!!!!

I was downloading some books from https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=126

I used CONNECT to add to the reader.