Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 09-27-2010, 05:35 PM   #1
Font
Connoisseur
Font began at the beginning.

Device: none
Cover/Casing PB360

Could someone please tell what is the cover/casing material for PB360?
Font is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 05:36 PM   #2
Font
Connoisseur
Font began at the beginning.

aluminium / plastic ?
Font is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 06:52 PM   #3
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Plastic. Very lightweight.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 03:52 AM   #4
alexul
Connoisseur
alexul has a spectacular aura aboutalexul has a spectacular aura aboutalexul has a spectacular aura aboutalexul has a spectacular aura aboutalexul has a spectacular aura aboutalexul has a spectacular aura aboutalexul has a spectacular aura aboutalexul has a spectacular aura aboutalexul has a spectacular aura aboutalexul has a spectacular aura aboutalexul has a spectacular aura about

Device: PB 360, Kobo Touch
Is there any possibility to buy/make a flip cover? I would like something fast to cover my device. Thanks
alexul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 05:58 PM   #5
Mickey330
Addict
Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis & the Kindle app on iDevices
Hi, Alex:

I've only seen this separate cover for the PB360. Looks pretty nice, although I wouldn't want the extra bulk/weight.

http://www.pocketgoods.de/Premium-Co...ocketBook-360/

Anyway ... YMMV.

Marilyn
Mickey330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 09:57 AM   #6
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

The main reason I bought this device apart from the small size, is that the cover is built in so there is no need for an extra layer of leather. The plastic cover can be clipped to the back of the device, and it's fast if you practice a little. :P
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 04:43 AM   #7
alexul
Connoisseur
alexul has a spectacular aura aboutalexul has a spectacular aura aboutalexul has a spectacular aura aboutalexul has a spectacular aura aboutalexul has a spectacular aura aboutalexul has a spectacular aura aboutalexul has a spectacular aura aboutalexul has a spectacular aura aboutalexul has a spectacular aura aboutalexul has a spectacular aura aboutalexul has a spectacular aura about

Device: PB 360, Kobo Touch
@frostschutz: yeah, me too i bought the device for the same reason. But sometimes I have to read on the subway, in a crowd, so it's kind of difficult to open it with only one hand.

@Mickey330: thanks for the links, this is what i was looking for. I saw the covers on others sites but there weren't showing as a flip cover, I thought it is like a bigger pocket that you slip the device into. Kind of expensive though.
alexul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 05:49 PM   #8
Almiel
regrets buying PocketBook
Almiel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almiel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almiel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almiel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almiel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almiel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almiel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almiel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almiel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almiel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almiel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: CoolReader (Android), Pocketbook 360 Ivory
Check this out:

http://www.extremeinkjet.com/BookArm...karmorp360.htm
Almiel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
case, cover