Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 01-06-2013, 09:37 PM   #1
murg
No Comment
murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Not just an eReader, it's an adventure!
Desktop 3.1.5 release

There is a new version of Desktop, 3.1.5. At least I think it's new, it's dated 22 Dec 2012.

Anyways, it is oversizing the rows of books, so that the wishlist of off the screen, although there is a scroll bar.

I didn't get this version automatically, I had to download it from Kobo's website.
murg is offline   Reply With Quote