Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 02-02-2012, 12:38 AM   #1
WarGhSt
WarGhSt began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-T1
Adding two fonts into the CSS?

So this is probably a calibre question, but since it requires a "work around" to do on the PRS-T1 I was hoping I could find an answer here.

Currently reading Speaker for the Dead by Orson Scott Card and I noticed that the Caecilia font I'm using won't display an accented c, "ć" — it just displays an "?" in its place.

I swapped over to Really No. 2 to read it properly but on occasion I'll have problems with italics displaying properly. Now, I could remove the code to not use Caecilia and swap it to Really No. 2 but ultimately I'd rather just have the reference to two fonts if it's doable instead of having to guess for each book which fonts to convert the e-pubs with.
WarGhSt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 01:41 AM   #2
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
I think that you will find this thread very helpful.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=164510
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert