Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 02-20-2007, 04:33 PM   #16
narve
iLiad fan
narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.

Device: iRex iLiad
Quote:
Originally Posted by jæd
I would agree with this... Probably better to wait until 2.9, unless you really need it now. Having seen the method Irex have I hope you'll like... At the moment I'm bouncing up and down in as I think it really makes the Iliad a very handy device... With 2.9 moving content backwards and forwards is *very* easy...
I can't wait for 2.9, figuratively. Literally, I can and will wait for 2.9. I don't think 2.9 gives me the solutions I want to have, but time will tell.

The perfect solution would be a sort of rsync, or possibly WebDav. Or perhaps subversion

So, perhaps rsync over ssh, and server-scripts for downloading whatever newspapers etc we want? Gotta check out webdav, I'm no linux guru so using webdav sounds appealing... but first wait for 2.9
narve is offline   Reply With Quote