Notices

Old 03-18-2008, 08:45 PM   #1
paula_jayne
paula_jayne began at the beginning.

Device: sony PRS-505
Unhappy Help with vouchers/gift cards from sony style store

Hi all
Was just wondering if anyone could help me,
Just received sony style gift cards to purchase some books and when i enter the number to redeem them it asks for a pin code.
I received the cards via a member of this site and there was no mention of a pin code

Now im really frustrated I want my books

Thank you
PJ
paula_jayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 05:28 PM   #2
Victoria
Wizard
Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad, Kindle PW, Kobo Clara; iphone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by paula_jayne View Post

Hi all
Just received sony style gift cards to purchase some books and when i enter the number to redeem them it asks for a pin code.
I received the cards via a member of this site and there was no mention of a pin code

Thank you
PJ
HI - I'm new at this as well - but did you register your copy of the library software, and set up an account first, before entering the gift card codes? - this will give you a user id and a password.

I also got some cards via a member of the site. I just copied and pasted the numbers in, and my account (which I`d already set up) was credited with the money.

I hope you get it worked out!
Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-24-2008, 05:30 PM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by paula_jayne View Post

Hi all

Thank you
PJ
Did it work once I gave you the pin numbers which I left out the first time?
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 12:10 PM   #4
jacqjimmy
jacqjimmy began at the beginning.

Device: sony ps505
Hi - who helped you get a sony gift voucher ?? im desperate to get one. Thanks Jacqui
jacqjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 12:16 PM   #5
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I'd offer to help, but right now, I really do not have the time to go to Borders to get anyone any gift cards. Life has taken over and taken away a lot of my spare time at the moment.
Advert
Old 05-27-2008, 01:02 PM   #6
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqjimmy View Post
Hi - who helped you get a sony gift voucher ?? im desperate to get one. Thanks Jacqui
Can you buy these digitally and email them? If so, I would be willing to get them for you.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 08:40 AM   #7
mbelec
Addict
mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350, Ipad 3
I've picked them up on ebay occasionally, usually for less than the face value.
mbelec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 09:03 AM   #8
peitsao
Addict
peitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Kobo mini, PW3,NookST
Walmart and Target sells gift cards.

Last edited by peitsao; 11-20-2010 at 09:06 AM. Reason: error
peitsao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 10:44 AM   #9
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Can you buy these digitally and email them? If so, I would be willing to get them for you.

BOb
Yes, you can.