Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-22-2010, 01:38 PM   #1
Midas
Midas began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Infinite Calibre 0.7.4 Installation

Downloaded Calibre 0.7.4 for Windows. When running the installation, I get the pop-up-

"Please wait while the installer finishes determinind your disk space requirements, this may take upto five minutes..."

That was almost an hour ago... I've restarted the installation and chosen different installation methods (ie Advanced settings, etc.) but it always comes back to the same message.

As a software developer I gotta ask, why would it ever take up to five minutes to figure out disk space requirements? And how do I get this installed?
Midas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 01:42 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
You should ask Microsoft. And uninstall first, then it wont take so long to calculate disk space.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-22-2010, 02:03 PM   #3
Midas
Midas began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
[solved]. Sorry, got pulled away before I could respond. I cancelled the installation (it never did install) and ran the installer again. It went fine this time.

If at first you don't succeed, try again!

Thank you.
Midas is offline   Reply With Quote