Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 01-05-2011, 01:57 AM   #1
TrendyIceTea
TrendyIceTea will become famous soon enoughTrendyIceTea will become famous soon enoughTrendyIceTea will become famous soon enoughTrendyIceTea will become famous soon enoughTrendyIceTea will become famous soon enoughTrendyIceTea will become famous soon enough

Device: PRS 650
Hard Case (PRS 650 + Lighted Cover)

Hi everyone!
I'm looking for a hard case for my PRS 650 that fits the reader + the official lighted cover. Can anyone help me?

Greetings from Germany/Bavaria!
TrendyIceTea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 06:32 PM   #2
frquixote
Addict
frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KOBO Libra 2, Kindle PW3, Samsung 8A Tablet, Samsung S10e Phone
Not a hard case, but I bought this Ex Point Eco Canvas case at my local Borders yesterday:

http://www.borders.com/online/store/...u=094922025647

They had it on sale for 50% off and I had $15.00 in Borders Bucks I couldn't use for ebooks so I got it for free. Fits the Sony PRS-650 in the lighted case like glove and it is well padded. The stretch elastics on the outside keep it nice and tight. Ex Point also sells a black cordura case witha velcro closure in the same dimensions, but it wasn't on sale.
frquixote is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-06-2011, 09:37 PM   #3
TrendyIceTea
TrendyIceTea will become famous soon enoughTrendyIceTea will become famous soon enoughTrendyIceTea will become famous soon enoughTrendyIceTea will become famous soon enoughTrendyIceTea will become famous soon enoughTrendyIceTea will become famous soon enough

Device: PRS 650
Thank you but I'm looking for a stronger solution. I want to carry the reader in my backpack.
TrendyIceTea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 10:44 PM   #4
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrendyIceTea View Post
Thank you but I'm looking for a stronger solution. I want to carry the reader in my backpack.
For this situation I'd be tempted to hunt around for a kitchen storage container of the right size, Tupperware or similar. That way you'd get some additional strength and also get waterproof too.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 02:16 AM   #5
giododa
Connoisseur
giododa can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.giododa can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.giododa can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.giododa can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.giododa can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.giododa can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.giododa can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.giododa can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.giododa can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.giododa can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.giododa can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O
Many people in the forum use "dvd tin case".
Try a search in the forum and you can see many examples.
giododa is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
cover, prs 650