Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 08-01-2011, 08:59 AM   #1
Scifantasy1017
Scifantasy1017 doesn't litterScifantasy1017 doesn't litter

Device: sony
Converting to LIT format problem - Grizli777

Good Morning all!

I did a search and couldn't find something similar to my problem. Hopefully someone has noticed this.

Using Latest Calibre program version 0.8.12.

It seems that every time I convert a book into LIT format (I think mainly from RTF format), I get "Grizli777" showing up on the 1st page at the start of the book. When I look at the RTF file, I can't find this anywhere and it is driving me nuts!

If anyone has any insight I would greatly appreciate it!
Scifantasy1017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 09:28 AM   #2
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Do you use the command line tools or the GUI? Did you have calibre create a metadata page at the beginning of the book?
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-01-2011, 01:44 PM   #3
Scifantasy1017
Scifantasy1017 doesn't litterScifantasy1017 doesn't litter

Device: sony
Actually I found out what the problem was. The properties of the RTF files had it as a company. Once I edited the properties and converted it didn't show!

Thanks anyways. Maybe this will help someone else.
Scifantasy1017 is offline   Reply With Quote