Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 05-30-2011, 04:26 PM   #1
purple_fishy
Zealot
purple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolate

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Nook STR, iPad Air 2
bought a kobo book, can't see it on Calibre

After doing some research on here, I kept reading that the Nook can read Kobo books. My fiance wanted to read Catching Fire from Suzanne Collins and because I had a code for Kobo for a $1 off, I ordered that for him last night. However, I think I am out of $7.40 because I can't get the book to show up on Calibre or on Adobe Digital Editions. Am I doing something wrong or did I misunderstand and just waste $7.40?

Thanks!
purple_fishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 05:18 PM   #2
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
Did you download the file from Kobo? It should download as a .acsm file, which is a pointer to the real file. Open the .acsm in Adobe Digital Editions, and the book should download into Adobe Digital Editions. From there you can transfer it to your Nook, or into Calibre.
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-30-2011, 05:33 PM   #3
purple_fishy
Zealot
purple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolate

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Nook STR, iPad Air 2
OK I will try re-downloading it because I missed that the first time around. Thanks!
purple_fishy is offline   Reply With Quote