Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 11-11-2022, 11:25 PM   #61
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastEriq View Post
Answer I got today from help@pocketbook-int.com, having nudged at the 1-year anniversary. Says it all...
Quote:
Originally Posted by eMole View Post
Yep, I bought my PB631 in 2015 I think. It's still in good shape, I keep it as a travelling companion to read short stories, but for my main reading device I bought something new.
I'm sorry to see this. I don't understand how updating the certificate would take much effort — it just seems like they're trying to push their users to a newer reader. Makes me like PocketBook a whole lot less. When this issue cropped up with Tolino (using even older hardware) Tolino was able to fix it with one universal update for all their readers.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote