Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 02-07-2012, 09:20 AM   #1
pruss
Evangelist
pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Need help from a Pandigital Novel user

One of the reviewers of my ScreenDim Trial on Amazon complained that my app slowed down their novel. I am thinking this is probably due to the lack of hardware acceleration in Android 2.0, but I'd be really grateful if someone did some testing for me. I'd send you a free copy of the current full version if you PM'ed me your email address.

Here's my guess, ahead of testing: the brightness slider is innocent and does not slow anything down; the contrast slider slows down devices without hardware acceleration.
pruss is offline   Reply With Quote