Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 11-18-2022, 01:19 PM   #1
Neil
Addict
Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 6, iPad Air, Kindles HD 8, HD 10, Oasis 3, Scribe, PB Color
Question PB741 Color Adjustment Slowness

I just got the latest upgrade for my PB741 which I have not used in a while. It used to be very easy to do a color adjustment. The settings for contrast, brightness, gamma etc., all work on slider controls. It used to be you would adjust one and in a second or two see the result. Now it takes a long, long, long time to see any result at all. So it makes visually A/B-ing small changes back and forth really impossible. I know there are not many PB741s out there but is anyone else experiencing this and maybe even has fixed it? Thanks!
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote