Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 07-20-2022, 11:21 AM   #1
carcass147
carcass147 began at the beginning.

Device: pocketbook touch hd 3
No longer able to add books(HD3)

When I was first using my PB I did some kind of trick and it worked(Windows 10) with USB type C. However when I was doing it I thought it was likely that I'd forget what I had done. And I have done. I also tried the bluetooth method which might be better I dont know about how to use bluetooth but I have it on my laptop. What it doesnt do is the dialogue box saying change to use as a hard drive never appears, but I HAVE had it working
carcass147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2022, 09:46 AM   #2
carcass147
carcass147 began at the beginning.

Device: pocketbook touch hd 3
I ended up fixing it by using google drive and wifi.
carcass147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2022, 09:28 PM   #3
Spinningwoman
Connoisseur
Spinningwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinningwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinningwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinningwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinningwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinningwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinningwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinningwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinningwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinningwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinningwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-t1
No longer able to add books(HD3)

I saw this and thought I might as well answer despite you having found a workaround - half the time the dialogue box did not appear for me, so I selected the setting (in the maintenance menu) to always chose connect mode. It’s been fine since then.
Spinningwoman is offline   Reply With Quote