Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2008, 03:22 PM   #1
coryj
coryj began at the beginning.

Device: n/a
For Sale: Brand New Amazon Kindle (or for trade)

I just got a Kindle. I am not sure I want to keep it, as I think a Sony reader may be more what I am looking for. I would like to sell it for cash (please make an offer) or possibly trade it for some cash and a sony PRS-500 or PRS-505. I am located in Philadelphia, PA... I would prefer to keep it in the USA, but I will consider international deals as well.

Please post here or PM me.
Old 01-25-2008, 02:46 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
It should be noted by anyone outside the US that you will not be able to buy anything from Amazon for it, although you will be able to use MobiPocket books.
Advert
Old 01-26-2008, 12:03 PM   #3
mobile_user
mobile_user began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Kindle Seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by coryj View Post
I just got a Kindle. I am not sure I want to keep it, as I think a Sony reader may be more what I am looking for. I would like to sell it for cash (please make an offer) or possibly trade it for some cash and a sony PRS-500 or PRS-505. I am located in Philadelphia, PA... I would prefer to keep it in the USA, but I will consider international deals as well.

Please post here or PM me.
I am interested and live in Minnesota. I can offer $350 immediately.

Jeff
Old 01-26-2008, 12:05 PM   #4
coryj
coryj began at the beginning.

Device: n/a
Sorry Jeff, I am willing to sell it for what I paid for (maybe) but I am not going to take a loss on the item (especially since they are going for above-retail on ebay). I am leaning towards keeping it anyway.

EDIT: actually, I can't figure out how to close this, but if a moderator can for me, I'd appreciate it.
Old 01-26-2008, 03:53 PM   #5
mobile_user
mobile_user began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
My apologies

Quote:
Originally Posted by coryj View Post
Sorry Jeff, I am willing to sell it for what I paid for (maybe) but I am not going to take a loss on the item (especially since they are going for above-retail on ebay). I am leaning towards keeping it anyway.

EDIT: actually, I can't figure out how to close this, but if a moderator can for me, I'd appreciate it.
I Agree! Since I didn't know how old it was I took a guess on the price. I am more than willing to pay $425.00 to cover all your costs. I will even pay for Second Day Shipping. We are leaving on a trip and I just had a stroke so this is the one thing we think will be helpful.

I understand if you do not want to sell but it you do please just let me know.

Thanks much,

Jeff

Call me if you are interested.
Advert
Old 01-26-2008, 03:57 PM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Closed by request of the original poster.

Closed Thread