Old 11-18-2012, 08:47 AM   #1
elico
elico began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Ebook vs report

Hi all

What is the difference between a Ebook and a
report , in terms of words count.

A report is by deffenition a short file of "how to" nature .

Thanks
Elico
elico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 07:12 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
I was wrestling with this very idea the other night. I later determined that an extremely sharp toenail was somehow digging into my back, which was the cause of my sleepless night of discomfort. (Full disclosure: There was no toe attached to the toenail, thank goodness.)

Anyway, thank you for the much needed clarification.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
ebook, report