Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 02-28-2013, 02:42 PM   #1
chango714
Chango714
chango714 began at the beginning.

Device: pandigital novel
When copying books from one library to another error message

I get this error message when trying to move more that 50 or so books from one library to another:
Could not copy books: [Errno 2] No such file or directory. I turned off the auto defrag. Even tried to copy when in safe mode.
Now I had to reimage and reinstall Calibre. I saved my settings and copied my libraries to D: drive as a precaution. I'm stumped. Any ideas?

Last edited by chango714; 02-28-2013 at 02:46 PM.
chango714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 02:38 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Are either of these libraries stored in a folder that is automatically synced, such as Dropbox? If so pause the syncing prior to doing any bulk operations.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert