Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-28-2010, 08:17 PM   #1
TimboK
TimboK began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Opening hyperlinks in EPUB news documents on the Nook

New Nook owner. Just found Calibre (using PC version and Vista) and will be using it for ebook management. I was also setting up some news sites to download and have come across a problem I have not seen an answer for in the forum. As an upfront disclaimer, I don't know if this is a Nook problem or Calibre issue...

I downloaded 2 periodicals (UTNE reader and Linux magazine). I can read the epub versions fine on my PC because I can click links which then open in a browser (for UTNE) or in Adobe (for Linux Magazine links) but when transferred to my Nook, I can't seem to "click" or select the links to get the articles (or expanded articles in Linux Magazine). Is there a simple solution to get the links on the Nook to open?

I have been using EPUB as the output format for the Nook and it is WiFi enabled and connected to a network.

Thank you and any help would be appreciated!
TimboK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 10:44 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
this is a nook issue, you should post in the nook forum, you're more likely to get answers there.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-29-2010, 06:29 AM   #3
TimboK
TimboK began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Will do. Thank you again for the program!
TimboK is offline   Reply With Quote