Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 04-28-2014, 03:49 AM   #1
Walljumper
Walljumper began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle paperwhite
Question Custom screensavers on Paperwhite with Duokan OS?

I'm unable to figure out how to get screen savers working with duokan on my Amazon kindle Paperwhite. Screen savers is one of the main reasons I'm still using the official OS instaead of Duokan.

Please help me get Custom screensavers on Papaerwhite with Duokan oS!

Last edited by Walljumper; 05-02-2014 at 10:47 PM.
Walljumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 10:18 AM   #2
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Duokan is not one of the MobileRead "products".
Have you tried their own web-site?
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 10:52 PM   #3
Walljumper
Walljumper began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle paperwhite
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Duokan is not one of the MobileRead "products".
Have you tried their own web-site?
I'm takling about Duokan OS on Amazon Kindle paperwhite. I think you're misunderstanding my post. mobileread even has a wiki page for Duokan OS. THEY say that I have to press 7 to get the screensavers. but paperwhite doesn't have a keyboard.
Walljumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 11:24 AM   #4
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
And yet, none of us actually work on this specific piece of cr^Wsoftware...

Hence knc1's answer. The thread is completely and utterly 3rd-party, unlike most everything else in here, where the actual authors (and/or people deeply familiar with it & the Kindle's internals) of the software handle the support. Hence the tremendous difference in the 'quality' of said support.

TL;DR: You're on your own here, you'll get better answers asking the right people (ie. Duokan) .
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
duokan, hacks, kindle, paperwhite, screensavers