Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 11-10-2007, 05:04 PM   #1
laowai
laowai began at the beginning.

Device: Blackberry 7290
Reader to read Korean and English

Hello there,

I am new to this world and went through all the great stuff already on mobilread.
I think I will go and buy a Cybook (also their price scheme upsets me and I might find a way to get it when in the US) but I wanted your advice on some few questions unsolved to me so far:

1. Where is the best place to buy Korean eBook and what is the most common format there

2. Seems most current publication are in Mobipocket format. Should I make my choice based on the format proposed by the reader or can we accomodate easily other format ongoing ?

3. Seems all language are readable but hwo can I confirm it works for Korean, English and French

Thanks for your help
laowai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 05:13 PM   #2
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by laowai View Post
Hello there,

I am new to this world and went through all the great stuff already on mobilread.
I think I will go and buy a Cybook (also their price scheme upsets me and I might find a way to get it when in the US) but I wanted your advice on some few questions unsolved to me so far:

1. Where is the best place to buy Korean eBook and what is the most common format there

2. Seems most current publication are in Mobipocket format. Should I make my choice based on the format proposed by the reader or can we accomodate easily other format ongoing ?

3. Seems all language are readable but hwo can I confirm it works for Korean, English and French

Thanks for your help
Well... There's always the Soribook... But I don't know if it will ever support Mobipocket. And it's only people living in EU countries which must pay Euro prices. We'll (NAEB - http://www.naebllc.com/ ) gladly sell you one at US prices.

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert