Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-22-2010, 06:01 PM   #1
ardeegee
Maratus speciosus butt
ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350
CVS Lookbook for a hundred bucks

I was at CVS today and they had it on sale for $119.99 with a $20 "store credit" type thing after purchase, spendable on anything in the store and bringing the effective price down to $99.99.

http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/catalog/sh...ump&navCount=3

The LCD on the display model didn't impress me at all (but I'm an eink zealot) and it was just a mock-up without "real" buttons and a locked loop of images. Here's a rave review of it:

http://www.engadget.com/2010/10/20/s...eviewed-sucks/

Okay, it seems to be crap-- but if you want a color LCD reader with Wi-Fi, then it is cheap crap.
ardeegee is offline   Reply With Quote