Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 03-13-2011, 08:54 PM   #1
sgoldin
SF/Fantasy Author
sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Adobe Digital Editions
The Eternity Brigade by Stephen Goldin--classic military SF

The newly revised and updated edition of my military science fiction classic, The Eternity Brigade, has just had its ebook price permanently cut by $2.00. The novel is about soldiers whose "extended hitch" ends up being forever, as they're reincarnated over and over to fight in new wars far into the future, and even death provides no respite from their eternal combat--until one man searches desperately for a way out of the vicious cycle.

The new price takes effect immediately on Smashwords; it may take from a couple of days to a couple of weeks for the change to appear on some of the other distributors.

Visit Parsina Press, my online bookstore, for more information.

Last edited by sgoldin; 03-13-2011 at 09:00 PM.
sgoldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 03:40 AM   #2
Frida Fantastic
SF/F book blogger
Frida Fantastic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frida Fantastic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frida Fantastic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frida Fantastic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frida Fantastic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frida Fantastic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frida Fantastic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frida Fantastic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frida Fantastic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frida Fantastic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frida Fantastic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Stephen Goldin has provided me a free review copy in exchange for an honest review. See my review here: http://fridafantastic.wordpress.com/...n-goldin-2010/

You might like this if you like…
The Forever War, anti-military SF, dystopian literature, space marines

Tropes: boldly coming, human popsicle, space marines
Frida Fantastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 07:25 PM   #3
sgoldin
SF/Fantasy Author
sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

"Incredible, deep characters that make you feel like you care about them. A story of the horror of technology and the personal struggle three men face. Unique and thought provoking, this is the best book I've ever read."--AquaticMage, reviewed on Apple's iBookstore
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	EB front cover-BookieJan.jpg
Views:	329
Size:	351.3 KB
ID:	97949  
Old 03-04-2013, 08:51 PM   #4
sgoldin
SF/Fantasy Author

Read an Ebook Week

To join in the Smashwords celebration of Read an Ebook Week (March 3-9), the classic science fiction novel The Eternity Brigade will be half-off through the 9th. Pick it up at https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/14060.

Support Read an Ebook Week--tell a friend. Pleasant reading!
Old 03-04-2013, 10:59 PM   #5
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 5; PW3; Nook HD+; ChuWi Hi12; iPad
All I know is that I visited Smashwords and saw Tsar Wars!

That looks like a must-have if ever I saw one
Lemurion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 02:07 AM   #6
sgoldin
SF/Fantasy Author

I agree with you, but we may be outnumbered.<g> I hope you took advantage of the sale to get your own copy.
Old 03-05-2013, 03:39 PM   #7
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 5; PW3; Nook HD+; ChuWi Hi12; iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgoldin View Post
I agree with you, but we may be outnumbered.<g> I hope you took advantage of the sale to get your own copy.
I did, I did.

Then again I think the first book of yours I read was either Herds or Caravan...

Loooong time ago now.
Lemurion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 04:10 PM   #8
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgoldin View Post
The newly revised and updated edition of my military science fiction classic, The Eternity Brigade, has just had its ebook price permanently cut by $2.00. The novel is about soldiers whose "extended hitch" ends up being forever, as they're reincarnated over and over to fight in new wars far into the future, and even death provides no respite from their eternal combat--until one man searches desperately for a way out of the vicious cycle.

The new price takes effect immediately on Smashwords; it may take from a couple of days to a couple of weeks for the change to appear on some of the other distributors.

Visit Parsina Press, my online bookstore, for more information.
I remember that one! That was you!?!? I was thinking about it just the other day. That was pretty good!
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 04:47 PM   #9
sgoldin
SF/Fantasy Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlenBarrington View Post
I remember that one! That was you!?!? I was thinking about it just the other day. That was pretty good!
Yup, that was me. With a little recent updating and revision, it's held up pretty well, I think. It's one of my books I'm proudest of. Lots of people keep telling me it should be filmed--but never producers with money, though!
Old 03-05-2013, 05:21 PM   #10
sgoldin
SF/Fantasy Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemurion View Post
I did, I did.

Then again I think the first book of yours I read was either Herds or Caravan...

Loooong time ago now.
A lifetime ago! But I flatter myself to think I've grown and improved a little since then.
Old 07-02-2013, 05:41 PM   #11
sgoldin
SF/Fantasy Author

Smashwords Summer/Winter Sale

Take advantage of the Smashwords Summer/Winter Sale during the entire month of July (summer in the Northern Hemisphere, winter in the Southern) to stock up on great reading bargains.

The Eternity Brigade is being discounted this month at 50% off, as are all the other great novel-length science fiction and fantasy ebooks from Parsina Press that are participating in the Sale.

Stock up for reading, whichever season you're in.
Old 11-08-2013, 03:51 PM   #12
sgoldin
SF/Fantasy Author

Veterans Day sale

To honor Veterans/Armistice Day, the ebook of my military sf novel The Eternity Brigade will be more than half off through Nov. 11. Go to the Smashwords page and enter coupon code LA39Q at purchase to get it for just $2.99.
Old 01-09-2014, 06:04 PM   #13
sgoldin
SF/Fantasy Author

Eternity Brigade featured by The Fussy Librarian

I'm pleased to announce that The Eternity Brigade is being featured in the January 12 issue of The Fussy Librarian, a free email newsletter for people looking for new ebooks to read. Please check it out!
Old 01-21-2014, 07:10 PM   #14
sgoldin
SF/Fantasy Author

Price reduction

Good news! The classic military science fiction novel The Eternity Brigade has just had its ebook price permanently cut by 28%. Visit its Parsina Press page for links to merchants who carry it.
Old 03-03-2014, 01:44 AM   #15
sgoldin
SF/Fantasy Author

Read an Ebook Week

As part of Read an Ebook Week The Eternity Brigader is half off. Go to its Smashwords page and use coupon code REW50 at purchase.

Pleasant reading!

Last edited by sgoldin; 03-03-2014 at 03:42 PM.

Tags
action adventure, eternal life, future, military science fiction, space adventure