Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe > enTourage Archive

Notices

Old 07-03-2010, 08:57 PM   #1
canezila
Edge User

Unhappy no more. sound....

Hi. I. Watched a video aand thee sound worrkd fine. Now I have no sound at all. I don't koww where to start. Could somethig have come apart inside? Should I reload an. Update.?

Hardware volume is up. Reboooted several times...

Brian

Old 07-04-2010, 07:15 AM   #2
robot
Edge User

Reinstall battery. Check the systems settings (there's an silent mode option inside).

Advert
Old 07-04-2010, 12:35 PM   #3
canezila
Edge User

Thank you for helping borisb and robot.

I checked and made sure that silent mode was not active. It was not active. Then I plugged it in and it worked through the headphones out. The only thing I did different yesterday was plug in the headphone jack and watch some movie clips and listen to RadioTime.

On a positive note, It sounds great through the headphone out. And if I had bought a Kindle DX instead, I would still have had an ereader screen... but now I also have the netbook-ish touchscreen and Android OS..... So my eDGE is still rockin'

I will try reinstalling the battery and if that doesnt work, I will contact Tech Support tomorrow.