Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 05-19-2009, 01:29 PM   #1
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
Fans of Sharyn McCrumb

I left a message on Sharyn McCrumb's website a few days ago, asking about ebook availability of her books in general, and the Elizabeth MacPherson series in particular. I received an answer from Ms. McCrumb this morning.
She is under the impression that her Ballad series is already available electronically, though in the SIX stores I've checked, they are not. She also said (and here's the good news) that she signed a contract with Ballantine in December to release the Elizabeth MacPherson novels electronically.
I've written her back with the information that her Ballad series is not available anywhere (Amazon, BooksonBoard, Fictionwise, Diesel, Mobipocket and the Sony store is where I looked). She promised to ask her collaborator on her last book (who told her he read the Ballad series electronically) how he did it. I'm anxiously awaiting her answer...
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 01:39 PM   #2
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I hope she will email you copies of the books as thanks for bringing this to her attention. You did a lot of research for her!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-19-2009, 01:45 PM   #3
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
I checked WHSmiths in the UK, but they have the same 3 ebooks as Amazon: Bimbos of the Death Sun, Once Around the Track, and St. Dale.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 02:25 PM   #4
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
I hope she will email you copies of the books as thanks for bringing this to her attention. You did a lot of research for her!
From your mouth to God's ears!!!!!! I would probably scream and then keel over from a heart attack if that happened....I highly doubt it though, since she says she doesn't have an ereader she probably doesn't even have the electronic versions of her books that she could send me, even if she were so inclined.
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote