Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-27-2008, 10:27 AM   #1
BigPikaChica
BigPikaChica doesn't litterBigPikaChica doesn't litter

Device: NOW: iPad -- SOLD: Sony Reader (prs-505)
WOOT: 2gig SD Card for $7 + $5 shipping

I don't know if you guys have seen Woot.com, but it is a great site! It's motto is "One Day, One Deal". Most of the time, it offers on product for a day, until it sells out. I have seen everything from PCs to cameras to the iRobot for unreal prices! I just bought 2 FM transmitters (2fer Tuesday) for my fiances iPod for $8 + shipping.

Today's (Wed) deal is this SD card, and I thought I would pass the info along! I know I use the heck out of mine!

What is Woot?
BigPikaChica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 10:46 AM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Nice find!
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-27-2008, 11:28 AM   #3
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
OK deal I guess.

$1 cheaper than Newegg's normal shipped price for a generic card, or you can get a San Disk card from Amazon for less than a buck more...
http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-Secure...4129537&sr=8-1
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 11:34 AM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

But you are missng out on the fact that you have to also pay shipping on the San Disk from Amazon to raise the price. My guess is $3-$4.
Old 02-27-2008, 02:48 PM   #5
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
But you are missng out on the fact that you have to also pay shipping on the San Disk from Amazon to raise the price. My guess is $3-$4.
No, I'm not...

Woot deal w/shipping is $11.99

Sandisk from Amazon (3rd party seller) w/shipping $12.94
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-27-2008, 02:51 PM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
No, I'm not...

Woot deal w/shipping is $11.99

Sandisk from Amazon (3rd party seller) w/shipping $12.94
Yes, you are correct. My apologies.

The 2gig SD cards we have here are Micro Center branded cards that worked from day one out of the box.
Old 02-27-2008, 05:32 PM   #7
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
WOOT WOOT
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote