Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex > iRex Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 11-02-2008, 12:59 PM   #46
zerospinboson
"Assume a can opener..."
zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iLiad v2, DR1000
would it be possible for any successor of the content lister to display the part before a first hyphen in the filename to be displayed on the 2nd line, and the part that comes after (minus the space, obviously) on the first line? i've got lots of files with a "first last - title" filename, and when the author's name is too long the title proper goes missing from the screen.
zerospinboson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 01:23 PM   #47
jharker
Developer
jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: iRex iLiad v1, Blackberry Tour, Kindle DX, iPad.
I think the idea will be to simply wrap the file names if they are too long. Having support for long filenames is definitely on the to-do list.
jharker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-02-2008, 03:06 PM   #48
vblars
Enthusiast
vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Cybook Odyssey HD FrontLight
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by jharker View Post
Someone went ahead and added a ticket in the iLaid OS project. So it's on the list of things to do!
Thanks jharker thats great.
I'll hope it can help me/others withs all thous scans.

Greeting

vblars
vblars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 08:00 PM   #49
CleverClothe
Guru
CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, Onyx Boox 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by vblars View Post
Thanks jharker thats great.
I'll hope it can help me/others withs all thous scans.

Greeting

vblars
Your post reminded me of that long standing bug. So I made a ticket.
CleverClothe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 09:26 PM   #50
jharker
Developer
jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Ah, CleverClothe! I saw your name on the ticket, but you hadn't posted in the thread so I was confused. Thanks for making the ticket. Really I figure we should have about 50 tickets by now, so if you think of anything else, feel free to add it!
Advert
Old 11-05-2008, 04:01 PM   #51
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
I'm so glad to see this effort taking off. Don't forget we have a collection of feature requests for the Content Lister here: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30379

Regarding having multiple files open at once, I need to be able to do this in class when I'm taking notes (using Notes) and referring to readings in PDF articles. It would also be nice to be able to read an article and take notes in a split window, so a two-screen split would be handy. (Sometimes I want to take notes on the article, but sometimes it's better to take them separately so they are all in one place.)

I'm also really hoping for all the various iPDF versions to be consolidated, but that's a post for another thread, I guess.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 04:10 PM   #52
jharker
Developer

Hey, nekokami! Thanks for the link! I have seen that thread. I actually already added some tickets in Trac for feature requests based on your list! Please add more!