Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 10-06-2012, 04:25 PM   #1
hitibiti
hitibiti has a spectacular aura abouthitibiti has a spectacular aura abouthitibiti has a spectacular aura abouthitibiti has a spectacular aura abouthitibiti has a spectacular aura abouthitibiti has a spectacular aura abouthitibiti has a spectacular aura abouthitibiti has a spectacular aura abouthitibiti has a spectacular aura abouthitibiti has a spectacular aura abouthitibiti has a spectacular aura about

Device: kobo
Unhappy KOBO blank mod

hello i have dead kobo device when i put it on pc SE BLANK ELVIS i don't have driver and any solution to flash it repaire on this blank mode ?
thx
hitibiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 04:47 PM   #2
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Hi Hitibiti,

I don't quite understand what you mean. Are you sure the Kobo device is dead? The battery might just be completely empty. Have you tried leaving it plugged in for more than half an hour or an hour, preferably in a wall charger?
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 05:08 PM   #3
hitibiti
hitibiti has a spectacular aura abouthitibiti has a spectacular aura abouthitibiti has a spectacular aura abouthitibiti has a spectacular aura abouthitibiti has a spectacular aura abouthitibiti has a spectacular aura abouthitibiti has a spectacular aura abouthitibiti has a spectacular aura abouthitibiti has a spectacular aura abouthitibiti has a spectacular aura abouthitibiti has a spectacular aura about

100% battrey full cahrged i am sure need flah
but ther is way to flash it dead ? i mena on blanck mod also need river for blank mod
Old 10-06-2012, 05:42 PM   #4
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
If you are wanting to do a factory reset when you can't get into the device to choose it from the settings menu, then the answer is yes. Make sure you are fully charged before starting.

On the Touch:
  • Hold down the power button for 15 seconds.
  • Hold down the home button
  • Keep it pressed while turning the device on.
This should trigger a hard factory reset.

I've been told that the same process works for the Glo but hold down the light button instead of the home button. I have not had to try it out yet .
taming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 06:52 PM   #5
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
What model Kobo do you have?
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 09:18 PM   #6
hitibiti

i will try factory reste , i don't know witch model exactly i can chek tomorrow when i bac at shop , but as i knoz on other device when you plug it on pc and tell it's blank that's mean need solution by injection software not hard rest cos perform hard reste need working machine !! ( i know that from cellphone Sonuyericcon LG HTC samsung sagem ...)
any way i will try and tel you the result tomorrow thx for your help friend
Old 10-07-2012, 10:49 AM   #7
hitibiti

KOBO IS K080 so no home button
Old 10-07-2012, 11:07 AM   #8
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Hummm, is the 080 the Kobo Vox tablet/reader? If so, you might have more luck in the Vox subforum--I know you would have different answers, LOL.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 11:20 AM   #9
hitibiti

ok i hope find some thx
thx for your help
Old 10-07-2012, 12:48 PM   #10
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Moved to the Vox subforum.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:25 PM   #11
paulsalter
Fanatic
paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD8
If it's totally dead, how do you know the battery is 100%?

If it is dead, it will do nothing when connected to the pc, it needs the separate power supply to charge it up, also if it is totally flat it will take a while for it to show anything

when you plug it in do you get a coloured light at the top and what colour is it?
paulsalter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:31 PM   #12
hitibiti

i hope received help there
Old 10-07-2012, 05:32 PM   #13
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitibiti View Post
i hope received help there
Parlez vous français? Si oui, pouvez vous expliquer quelle est votre problème un peu plus en détail?

Last edited by Cdesja5; 10-07-2012 at 05:36 PM.
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 08:53 AM   #14
hitibiti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdesja5 View Post
Parlez vous français? Si oui, pouvez vous expliquer quelle est votre problème un peu plus en détail?
merci pour votr me repense
pour l'apsreil je l'est recu comca di client elle demarepa je l'est charge apres je un temoi vert clignite en haut je branche sur oc , ya ou il ya perferique je vos nouveau driver : Seblank mod
voila
Old 10-12-2012, 09:29 AM   #15
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitibi View Post
merci pour votr me repense
pour l'apsreil je l'est recu comca di client elle demarepa je l'est charge apres je un temoi vert clignite en haut je branche sur oc , ya ou il ya perferique je vos nouveau driver : Seblank mod
voila
Quel système d'opération avez vous sur votre ordinateur? Es ce bien Windows? Lorsque vous branchez la liseuse vous allez voir sur la liseuse un choix pour "connection", il faut le taper. La liseuse connecte alors avec l'ordinateur.

Ce serait un bonne idée d'allée sur le site Kobo chercher le guide de démarrage. Il se peut que l'appareil ai besoin d'un factory reset pour fonctionner correctement.
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote