Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 04-17-2010, 08:51 PM   #1
websjapan
websjapan began at the beginning.

Device: alex
ms office files .doc .docx app

hi

i've been searching for ages for a decent ereader and at the moment im considering alex or boox. however the deal breaker for me is MS Office native readability. it seems that the boox can run various linux apps so i was wondering if anyone knew if there was one that could read MS office docs?

if this is possible then the boox looks like a purchase as the alex doesnt have a handwriting option so i cant use it instead of paper to make notes etc.

thanks for any advice.

keith
websjapan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 05:42 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Please see my reply on the Neo forum.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-18-2010, 08:34 PM   #3
websjapan
websjapan began at the beginning.

Device: alex
thanks for your help.
i've emailed an onyx distributor about 1.5 firmware update and they said doc would be available, but not sure about docx.

thanks
keith
websjapan is offline   Reply With Quote