Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-28-2012, 09:25 AM   #22711
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Well, I thought about it. But there are no good donuts here! What am I supposed to do?

Stitchawl
Fig Newtons, of course. (just kidding; don't you dare!)
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:22 AM   #22712
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
I had a cookie for you
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-28-2012, 10:57 AM   #22713
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Well, I thought about it. But there are no good donuts here! What am I supposed to do?

Stitchawl
Learn to bake.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 11:57 AM   #22714
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Well done, Stitchawl!

I'm doing better today. Decided vacation was over, and got up and hit the pool this morning. Now, about to have a bit of Peet's Scottish Breakfast Tea and make some sausage.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 12:13 PM   #22715
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Don't forget to look for the Lupica Gift Bags in a few days!

Gong Fu Order:

Blue Spring Oolong
Frozen Summit
Milk Oolong
Wuyi Shan Ti Kwan Yin
Camel's Breath
Genmaimatcha
Honyama Sencha
Umegashima Sencha
Huo Shan Yellow
Cream Assam
Lapsang Souchong
Vanilla Chai

TeaGschwendner Order:

Japan Bancha Organic
Matcha Latte
Rooibush Jungle Fire
Rooibush Chocolate-Mint
Rooibush Lemon
China Pu-Erh Tuocha

OK, so 18 is more than 15 but I am trying a few new teas and the latte and I had not included the Rooibos teas in my original count.

I love tea.....
Advert
Old 12-28-2012, 01:19 PM   #22716
Spectrum
Zealot
Spectrum will become famous soon enoughSpectrum will become famous soon enoughSpectrum will become famous soon enoughSpectrum will become famous soon enoughSpectrum will become famous soon enoughSpectrum will become famous soon enough

Device: iPad 1 and iPad 4, KF HD 8.9"
I really like Jamb Juice. I usually get protein berry workout super size.
Unfortunately, the city I live in now don't have any.
Spectrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 05:10 PM   #22717
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Mulled wine ..... Hic!
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 06:15 PM   #22718
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Hideous long day at work .... cats yowling because I was late with their dinner ....heading towards the Lagavulin
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 07:05 PM   #22719
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Hideous long day at work .... cats yowling because I was late with their dinner ....heading towards the Lagavulin
I haven't read today's edition of the Murder Mystery. I take it by your new avatar things did not go well for you Pooh.

So sorry you had a bad day at work on top of everything.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 07:37 PM   #22720
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
The Mississippi delta was shining
Like a national guitar
I am following the river
Down the highway
Through the cradle of the civil war
I'm going to Graceland
Graceland
In Memphis, Tennessee
I'm going to Graceland
Poor boys and pilgrims with families
And we are going to Graceland
My traveling companion is nine years old
He is the child of my first marriage
But I've reason to believe
We both will be received
In Graceland

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvliMzAFWHM)

His best song ever! Both he and Garfield graduated from my high school a few years before me.

Good morning, everyone! Happy Saturday! East India Company's "Assam" tea in my cup, miso soup, rice and tsukemono on my plate, as we contemplate our morning's walk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Fig Newtons, of course. (just kidding; don't you dare!)
I'd trade my first born son for a Fig Newton... Lucky for him they don't sell them in Japan, at least that I've been able to find.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
I had a cookie for you
Bless you, my child.
But in fact, I really haven't been suffering to much. When a specific craving for something high calorie hits, I give in to it once in a while. Although I'm being fairly religious with keeping to low-cal eating, I know ME. If I don't give in once in a while, I'll can the whole program!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
Learn to bake.
I can bake some things, but I've never been a 'sweets' baker. Savory or breads only. No cakes or cookies. Maybe I should move to Washington and learn to bake Brownies.

OK... One more cup of tea, and we walk. I only have three more days to reach my goal... and I am going to do it! YIPPEE!!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 07:57 PM   #22721
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast

Poor Pooh....

Coke in my hand. Playing games with my brother and his family. Ittook a while but Lucasfinally went to sleep.
Old 12-28-2012, 07:57 PM   #22722
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by red_phoenix View Post
I haven't read today's edition of the Murder Mystery. I take it by your new avatar things did not go well for you Pooh.

So sorry you had a bad day at work on top of everything.
Not only was I fowly murdered - I was served as dinner! Talk about Hamlet's "funeral meats"!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 09:33 AM   #22723
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Bombay Sapphire... on the rocks!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 09:50 AM   #22724
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Coca-Cola. And no, I haven't been keeping to one per day during the holidays.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 11:38 AM   #22725
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Powdered macha (and water!)
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
languages, tea enthusiasts, what is in your cup?