Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 01-26-2009, 08:00 PM   #1
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
And The World Changed: Life In The Digital Reality

All, (particularly Her Majesty, Zelda, Queen of Pinwheel), I am writing a serious book, of sorts, concerning digital reality versus analog reality and teh effect on people and ethics. It will consist of 8 chapters, and I decided post the first chapter, hot off the keyboard. So here goes, and hold you nose....

And The World Changed.rtf

And The World Changed.txt
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 08:13 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
I just read it, and am looking forward to the next chapters.

You definitely have a way with words........
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-26-2009, 08:40 PM   #3
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
I just read it, and am looking forward to the next chapters.

You definitely have a way with words........
Aw shucks, I'll bet you tell all the geezers that, just before you sock 'em....

Old 01-26-2009, 08:43 PM   #4
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
i just saw this thread ; thank you, i'm adding it to my liseuse right now.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 08:58 PM   #5
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Sir Edward View Post
Aw shucks, I'll bet you tell all the geezers that, just before you sock 'em....

I would never sock you, SirSir....5th generation native Texans are NOT to be messed with!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-26-2009, 09:06 PM   #6
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
I would never sock you, SirSir....5th generation native Texans are NOT to be messed with!
But women have the right to sock us without our complaining. Our mama's raised us right!
Old 01-26-2009, 09:07 PM   #7
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
i just saw this thread ; thank you, i'm adding it to my liseuse right now.
This is just the first chapter, Queen Z. With the bad time you were having, I wanted to cheer you up. This was the best I could do....
Old 01-26-2009, 09:12 PM   #8
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Saved and read - wonderful! Thank you

I did chuckle over
Quote:
He pops over to MobileRead to see if RSE has gotten off his duff to write the latest Red adventure.
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 09:21 PM   #9
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
Saved and read - wonderful! Thank you

I did chuckle over
If I can't make a joke about myself, who can?
Old 01-27-2009, 08:37 AM   #10
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
i read the chapter last night ; i'm really looking forward to the rest. thanks for sharing the first chapter, like a teaser i guess... and i had to laugh too at the reference to RSE and Red !

keep writing.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 11:22 AM   #11
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Oh.....fsssst....don't open the txt with notepad .....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 11:24 AM   #12
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Ahem !

Ms. in 1900 ?

Yeh - hey - more ......

Last edited by GeoffC; 01-27-2009 at 11:28 AM.
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 12:42 PM   #13
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
Ahem !

Ms. in 1900 ?

Yeh - hey - more ......
That was a deliberate anachronism. I wanted to include all adult females of the time period. Ms. Everyman could have been a sister or niece or aunt....
English of the time gave me no effective word to use. RSE
Old 01-27-2009, 04:07 PM   #14
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer

Here's chapter 2...

And The World Changed - Chap 2.rtf

And The World Changed - Chap 2.txt
Old 01-27-2009, 05:10 PM   #15
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Also downloaded and read - good stuff
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote