Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 07-08-2008, 07:05 PM   #1
graylion
graylion began at the beginning.

Device: Nokia E65
Thumbs down eReader on Nokia E65

Hi guys

I have just installed eReader (3.0.3 beta) on my E65 and it told me to install my books in Nokia/Others/eReader

now, this directory doesn't exist, as the structure is Data/Others/Book Data at least that gets created by the installation. Only, eReader doesn't find books in there. Or in Data/Others/eReader or in Nokia/Others/eReader.

Where am I going wrong? or is this just the beta than ever effect?

Thanks

graylion
graylion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 09:08 PM   #2
DMcCunney
New York Editor
DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PalmTX, Pocket eDGe, Alcatel Fierce 4, RCA Viking Pro 10, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by graylion View Post
Hi guys

I have just installed eReader (3.0.3 beta) on my E65 and it told me to install my books in Nokia/Others/eReader

now, this directory doesn't exist, as the structure is Data/Others/Book Data at least that gets created by the installation. Only, eReader doesn't find books in there. Or in Data/Others/eReader or in Nokia/Others/eReader.

Good question.

Does this help?
http://www.ereader.com/ereader/help/...#downloading-4
______
Dennis
DMcCunney is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-09-2008, 01:01 PM   #3
Jack B Nimble
Groupie
Jack B Nimble will become famous soon enoughJack B Nimble will become famous soon enoughJack B Nimble will become famous soon enoughJack B Nimble will become famous soon enoughJack B Nimble will become famous soon enoughJack B Nimble will become famous soon enough

Device: Tapwave Zodiac, eBookwise 1150
Quote:
Well, there's three different versions of the Symbian Beta (makes me wish I could revive my 9300) -- are you sure you installed the correct one, and not the FP1 version (or the Series 80 version, for that matter)? It may seem like a silly question, but it did take me a moment to realize why there were three.

Does it open a default document when you first run it? If so, you might try to search for that document.

Jack
Jack B Nimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 10:03 AM   #4
smvr99
smvr99 began at the beginning.

Device: Nok E70
Guesses

Quote:
Hi guys

Thanks

graylion
After some trial & error, I finally stumbled upon the correct directory to install .pdb files. The files may be copied into the data/others directory of the phone memory or mem card. BTW, the app is installed in my phone's memory. Unfortunately, this isnt well-documented in their help.
smvr99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
e65