Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Netronix

Notices

Old 03-26-2008, 01:06 PM   #1
HinataHeart
Bookworm
HinataHeart began at the beginning.

Device: eREAD 6.0, Digital Editions
Source of STK Books?

I really like the eREAD program on my computer that uses stk.^_^ The books flip and you can zoom in, but I found the problem to be that I can't make any books from my pdf ebooks without turning them into jpg. Obviously, this can't be done because of the protection on pdf ebooks... The eREAD program is much more "prettier" to me, and I'd really like it to be the only program I use. Does anyone know of a way to convert pdf to jpg so I can make stk books... or I am at a dead end? I'd really like the conversion to be done directly from the pdf to jpg, I'm not really a fan of "text" ebooks because I prefer reading the book exactly as it would look as it were in a hardcopy, which is why I bought pdf ebooks in the first place although I realize it is becoming quite troublesome. I've tried ghostscript, but it doesn't seem to work. Well, I don't know if it can be helped or not but if anyone has any ideas or alternatives, please help.
HinataHeart is offline   Reply With Quote