Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 07-19-2011, 06:02 PM   #16
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowman1 View Post
It says it is, but it never finishes downloading for me (don't know why), but I have a major issue right now, I may have bricked my EE using Emusan's modified golden update from here (thought they would work for each other).
They are not the same, sorry.

You may be able to recover by using the correct golden update but I can't guarantee that as I've never had to do it.
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 11:22 PM   #17
emusan
lol
emusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheese

Device: eDGe
I've just updated the second post in this thread with the link to the fixed EE golden update, sorry it took so long to get out, I was on vacation the last two days... Here's the link in case you don't want to go back: link.
emusan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 07:13 PM   #18
nikkie
Guru
nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40

Device: Android, Kindle Paperwhite, lots of ancient readers
PLEASE NOTE BEFORE FLASHING: the link in emusan's post above is for the Entourage Edge, NOT the Pocket Edge. There is no link yet with the update to the fix for the PE.
nikkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 02:51 PM   #19
kittenz96
kittenz96 began at the beginning.

Device: Nokia E71x
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by emusan View Post
In case anyone wants this edited update.golden.zip you can get it here: link(the URL goes through adfly, 5 seconds of your time helps me work more on the eDGe and pays for server costs, if you really feel as though I shouldn't get money for this PM me and I'll send a direct link, otherwise, just click skip ad).

I just quickly edited it, if someone wants one with even less checks I can do that as well(I've been working on trying to get one that vicinc can use on his /truly/ messed up PE to no avail ).

I'm thinking of writing up my own from scratch just to make sure we remove ALL of the checks...

EDIT: this is the PE golden update I think(if there's a difference) if someone wants I can try to do an EE one as well...

EDIT 2: Here is the link for the EE one: link
OH YAY!!!! Thank you for all the hardwork on this problem, Darkgrue and Emusan....my daughter borrowed my new PE and let it go dead when she was using it, it's been stuck in the bootloop for over a month with nothing solving it. That is, until I stumbled upon this post....It now works again thanks to the two of you!!!!
kittenz96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 02:46 PM   #20
MKOR
MKOR began at the beginning.

Device: ENTOURAGE EDGE
VERY HAPPY LOT.
AFTER GIVING THOUSANDS OF TURNS ON THE WEB AND TRY THOUSAND TIMES .. Your file has saved my ENTOURAGE EDGE
I LOVE YOU, LOL
THOUSAND KISSES
LUCK IN EVERYTHING WITH YOUR AGE AMAZING WHAT YOU DO
OLE¡¡¡¡¡EMUSAN
MKOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 01:56 AM   #21
webmayin
webmayin began at the beginning.

Device: pocket edge
I accidentally tried to flash my pocket edge with an Edge update, (it was a long night) and I am looking for an update file that will get me out of this jam. Can you help? The link on this post is not working
Warm regards
webmayin is offline   Reply With Quote