Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-15-2013, 06:39 PM   #16
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SampleAndy View Post
When I got my Touch, it came with a Timbuk2 sleeve. I figured with my luck I'd drop it getting it out of the sleeve, so I got a case instead.

(of course, if xendula's case was a LITTLE pricy, the Timbuk2 would be way out of the running.)
You were lucky it was included in the sale. The best sleeve I have used, aside from BUILT, is Timbuk2's Cush Sleeve with memory foam padding. Very lightweight but I would not worry about dropping a device while in it.

http://www.ebags.com/product/timbuk2...-sleeve/228325
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 11:54 PM   #17
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by shy8629 View Post
Hi guys,

The Paperwhite seems a little fragile for me despite being in its leather cover hence the reason why I need additional sleeve especially for travelling. Do you guys have any suggestion on which sleeve to buy that is neither too loose nor too tight for the reader with cover on?

Thank you in advance
For all my gadgets, no matter what format, I'm using the "Simon Pike" sleeves.
They are available for most gadgets anyway, but for an additional 5 Euro you can have custom made any format you want.
The big advantage to me: All my gadgets come in the same make of sleeves now. In the past, I've had dozens of different sleeves, covers, shields, ....
BTW: I'm buying the Simon Pike sleeves via Amazon.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 04:29 PM   #18
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
http://www.sfbags.com has some good slip covers for kindles.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote