Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 06-16-2009, 11:24 PM   #1
Ankh
Guru
Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Ottawa, Canada: 4 * Sony PRS505RC - $239 CAD, 2009/06/20

Just saw that RBC is having a "garage sale".

There are 4 new 505RC's (RC stands for "red colour"] at $239 CAD on their "preliminary list". June 20th, 2009, 10 AM - 5 PM.
Ankh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 05:19 AM   #2
Canuck_in_Japan
Wizard
Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura, Aura H2O, Kindle PW3
Well that's great if you live in Ottawa. Unfortunately from Japan it's a bit of a hike. I literally just but a jetbook about 8 hours ago so I was sure this was going to be one of those Murphy Law moments.
Canuck_in_Japan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-18-2009, 08:05 PM   #3
maruich
maruich began at the beginning.

Device: sony reader
Borders was getting rid of their sony 505s for $199. bought 2 of them and am excited about using it
maruich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 02:22 AM   #4
Fathermole
Connoisseur
Fathermole began at the beginning.

Device: PRS 505
That's about the same price with conversion from USA to CDN . Also welcome to Mobileread Maruich .
Fathermole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 10:59 AM   #5
wyddgrug
wyddgrug began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505
Thanks Ankh. I just snagged one. I arrived at 9:45am and the lineup was not as bad as I expected. Most customers are after computer parts so not a huge interest in the Sony Readers. There were four red readers remaining when I left the store at 10:15am.
wyddgrug is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-21-2009, 04:10 PM   #6
Ankh
Guru
Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyddgrug View Post
Thanks Ankh. I just snagged one. I arrived at 9:45am and the lineup was not as bad as I expected. Most customers are after computer parts so not a huge interest in the Sony Readers. There were four red readers remaining when I left the store at 10:15am.
That was the best price that I've seen so far. But with only 4 units, I was unsure was it worth a post in this section. Glad it worked for somebody.

Enjoy your new reader!
Ankh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 06:40 PM   #7
notsure
Zealot
notsure has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Sony PRS-505, PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyddgrug View Post
They didn't last very long, a friend stopped by shortly after lunch and they were sold out.
notsure is offline   Reply With Quote