Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 10-23-2007, 03:22 PM   #1
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Omnivoracious - new Amazon book blog launched

Probably a great blog if you want to find new books worthy to read.

Link: http://www.omnivoracious.com/

Quote:
Why Omnivoracious? (It's sure not ease of spelling, but we hope you--or Google--will get used to it.) With a nod to one of our favorite authors, we think it captures what we like best about our jobs: we're always foraging hungrily for that next great book, wherever it comes from, whatever it's about (savage detectives or monkey portraits or strange loops). Every day, the mail brings piles of boxes and envelopes filled with books people want us to see, and even the hundredth and thousandth time opening them still brings a sense of possibility. (Also, if we don't open them we can't get out of our cubicle. Which was, in fact, my problem today.)
TadW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 10:06 AM   #2
Oh, Why Not?
Groupie
Oh, Why Not? can differentiate black from dark navy blueOh, Why Not? can differentiate black from dark navy blueOh, Why Not? can differentiate black from dark navy blueOh, Why Not? can differentiate black from dark navy blueOh, Why Not? can differentiate black from dark navy blueOh, Why Not? can differentiate black from dark navy blueOh, Why Not? can differentiate black from dark navy blueOh, Why Not? can differentiate black from dark navy blueOh, Why Not? can differentiate black from dark navy blueOh, Why Not? can differentiate black from dark navy blueOh, Why Not? can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Galaxy Note 2; KindleFireHDX
This is an interesting find. More writing about writing. I've been back to look at it a few times. I grew up on the old Saturday Review of Literature (40s and 50s), and now occasionally I scan the NY Times book section, but I can't quite get a handle on this one. As you indicate, an awkward title, but say it over a few times and it falls into place.
Oh, Why Not? is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert