Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 01-18-2011, 03:14 AM   #1
DarkRoast
Enthusiast
DarkRoast makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneDarkRoast makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneDarkRoast makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneDarkRoast makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneDarkRoast makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneDarkRoast makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneDarkRoast makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneDarkRoast makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneDarkRoast makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneDarkRoast makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneDarkRoast makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: Sony Reader 650
Writers festivals

I have gotten to know about a few authors through writers festivals. I really enjoy these kind of events but at the same time I do think it is a bit unfair to ask writers to be brilliant, funny and charismatic speakers as well. I heard JM Coetzee at the first one I went to and I went straight out and bought his book. He is one of my favourite writers now. Our writers festival is mostly free and is set in the parklands and is a very relaxing week. Who else has gone to these kind of events and who have you seen and what were your impressions? I would like to hear about other festivals and how they work.
DarkRoast is offline   Reply With Quote