Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 09-17-2009, 09:08 AM   #1
Jazzy M
Jazzy M began at the beginning.

Device: none
Wink Hi Everyone!

I'm Jazzy... I'm from South Africa but live in the DRC -

...I'm a writer...(practically unknown, I hope)

Okay, so I've stared at the screen for 10 minutes and have no words left. So much for being a writer...

Have a great day!

Jazzy M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 09:58 AM   #2
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Welcome to MobileRead, Jazzy!

If you are a writer (unknown or otherwise) you will definitely be interested in MR's Writers' Corner forum. Enjoy!
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-17-2009, 11:54 AM   #3
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Welcome to MR, Jazzy M!!

I plan on buying a ____________.

I write __________.

I like to read______________.

I found this great site by ____________________.

**see.. you don't have to worry around here.. just fill in the blanks and you don't have to worry about going blank...**

Have you seen all the free ebooks here on MR?
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 02:39 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Jazzy and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 03:46 PM   #5
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Welcome Jazzy
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-17-2009, 04:15 PM   #6
Superlucky
Fanatic
Superlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toys

Device: PRS-505, PRS-350
Welcome. I hope you'll let us peek at some of your work.
Superlucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 04:23 AM   #7
Jazzy M
Jazzy M began at the beginning.

Device: none
Thank you, kazbates... I'll definitely take a look at it...

I plan on buying a ____________. 80's model Jaguar before I'm 30...lol

I write __________. novels, poetry, songs...

I like to read______________. anything by James Patterson, Dean Koontz and Sydney Sheldon...

I found this great site by ____________________. being too curious for my own good... (browsing)

Thank you all for the warm welcome!
Jazzy M is offline   Reply With Quote