Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2009, 12:06 PM   #1
LittleMe
LittleMe began at the beginning.

Device: iPod Touch. Would like a Kindle 2.
Amazon Kindle App

Didn't see a thread for the app yet, but I downloaded the app yesterday (it's free). I didn't buy any books yet, but I did download samples. It was basically painless. I launch the app type in my login for Amazon.com went the Safari browser both from my computer and ipod touch, both worked fine. I launch Kindle app again and it synced up with my samples no problem.

Reading the samples on my iPod touch was nice. Whatever font amazon uses is nice I like it better than the defualt font from ereader and stanza.

So if anyone was wondering about the app I like it. I think it is a good addition and more options to shop around for ebooks. Also if anyone can tell me the font that Amazon uses that will be great.

Last edited by LittleMe; 03-05-2009 at 12:08 PM. Reason: Typo.
Old 03-05-2009, 12:09 PM   #2
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
There are a couple of long threads in the News & Commentary section.
Advert
Old 03-05-2009, 12:27 PM   #3
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
duplicate thread
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41015
Closed Thread