Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2008, 03:46 AM   #1
lovebeta
Groupie
lovebeta has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.lovebeta has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.lovebeta has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.lovebeta has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.lovebeta has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Amazon Kindle 2, Amazon Kindle, Sony PRS-505
Kindle price lowered to $359

It is kind of funny to see that Amazon lowered the price of kindle so quickly, considering that it was just in stock for a month or so. I hope these ebay scalpers don't have too many units in hand, lol.

Amazon Kindle
Old 05-27-2008, 04:01 AM   #2
formulajay
formulajay began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovebeta View Post
It is kind of funny to see that Amazon lowered the price of kindle so quickly, considering that it was just in stock for a month or so. I hope these ebay scalpers don't have too many units in hand, lol.

Amazon Kindle
Well isn't that interesting, I just placed an order for one on friday for 399USD, I just sent amazon an e-mail to see if they are willing to provide a credit for those people that just purchased one. I'll post the results. Thanks for the notice.
Advert
Old 05-27-2008, 04:06 AM   #3
lovebeta
Groupie
lovebeta has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.lovebeta has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.lovebeta has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.lovebeta has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.lovebeta has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Amazon Kindle 2, Amazon Kindle, Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by formulajay View Post
Well isn't that interesting, I just placed an order for one on friday for 399USD, I just sent amazon an e-mail to see if they are willing to provide a credit for those people that just purchased one. I'll post the results. Thanks for the notice.
You will definitely get the price adjustment, within 30 days of your order shipment. I've done that many times, since the prices on amazon are constantly fluctuating.
Old 05-27-2008, 04:37 AM   #4
formulajay
formulajay began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovebeta View Post
You will definitely get the price adjustment, within 30 days of your order shipment. I've done that many times, since the prices on amazon are constantly fluctuating.
That's good to know, I didn't know that Amazon provides that opportunity for up to 30 days of the order shipment. I have never had any problems with them, in regards to anything else, so I wasn't too worried.
Old 05-27-2008, 06:39 AM   #5
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Please continue the discussion here.

Thanks!

Thread closed.
Advert
Closed Thread