Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 05-25-2015, 06:43 PM   #1
trocchietto
Addict
trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony 650 ,T2, samsung 7.7, ipad2, ipad mini2, yotaphone2, galax tab s2
OT: T future ( nostalgic)

I can't believe the Sony forum receives all these updates on daily basis, for a died product is impressive, I really hope to see a T4, still they remain the best design IMO, the best dictionaries, the best sigma quality .

sorry I am notstalgic:
I would imagine a device based on T3 with android and internal light, no R&D, no hassle, an already recognized brand worldwide with a proventrack of success in the specific field, and an huge fan group

what emotion every August to look up daily the news for a leakage, a date of release of the new model, the mobileread news.

Last edited by trocchietto; 05-25-2015 at 06:45 PM.
trocchietto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 05:40 PM   #2
trocchietto
Addict
trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony 650 ,T2, samsung 7.7, ipad2, ipad mini2, yotaphone2, galax tab s2
Quote:
Originally Posted by trocchietto View Post
I can't believe the Sony forum receives all these updates on daily basis, for a died product is impressive, I really hope to see a T4, still they remain the best design IMO, the best dictionaries, the best sigma quality .

sorry I am notstalgic:
I would imagine a device based on T3 with android and internal light, no R&D, no hassle, an already recognized brand worldwide with a proventrack of success in the specific field, and an huge fan group

what emotion every August to look up daily the news for a leakage, a date of release of the new model, the mobileread news.
ops sorry I just seen that there is +5 page thread over nostalgic people like me!
trocchietto is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert