Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Kindle Formats

Notices

Old 10-18-2010, 04:25 AM   #1
chengyibo
chengyibo began at the beginning.

Device: sony reader
how to make the dispaly like this?

hi everybody, when I use text-transform:uppercase for mobi,I find it diffcult to display in mobi,why? who can tell me ?
chengyibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 11:47 AM   #2
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Welcome to MobileRead, Chengyibo.

Mobi does not support text-transform. It doesn't support any CSS, actually. It could be that the program you use to create the mobi can recognize and process some CSS, but not text-transform. Try Calibre, I think it does handle most CSS properly.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 10:28 AM   #3
chengyibo
chengyibo began at the beginning.

Device: sony reader
Thumbs up thank you very much

thank you for your help,i will try to do it like this!
chengyibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 11:01 AM   #4
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome to MobileRead, chengyibo
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote