Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 04-15-2012, 05:01 PM   #31
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post
I can see where the sort of encyclopedic notes you are talking about might work well separated. And I certainly see that the way Scrivener lets you bounce back and forth between things areas while writing is really very neat. ... But you can't blame a person for keeping their eyes out for the perfect solution to all the things they want in one simple easy to use package. Meanwhile I'll drag myself back to the real world and do some actual writing. Thanks for your feedback, good luck with your Wikiing.
heheh there is no silver bullet.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote