Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 01-30-2009, 09:57 PM   #1
RWJ
Zealot
RWJ doesn't litterRWJ doesn't litter

Device: PRS-505
Looking for Graham Greene's The End of the Affair

This is one of those bizarre sentimental things. I have several editions of it in paper copy, but it's a book that's close to my heart (I read it to my grandfather while he was in the hospital) and I want a copy for my reader. I have not, however, found it anywhere. If anyone's aware of its existence in electronic form, please let me know!
RWJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 10:13 PM   #2
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
I've done a spot of googling but haven't found any legal versions.
It is a pity: I too would like to have this title as an ebook.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert