Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 06-27-2008, 11:42 AM   #1
Over
Wizard
Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2", OnePlus 6
Finally!

Finally I've got the Cybook Gen3! (Look at the picture in the bottom)

Now that I'm officially an ereader reader (or e-reader-reader?), I thought I should "oficially" introduce myself.

I'm Angelo and I'm from Portugal. I'm an engineer and a registered nurse (long story). I love reading and I've noticed that most books I've been reading thse past 3 years are in english, imjported from the UK and US. The shipping costs made me seek alternate solutions and hey! I've found out about the Kindle. Unfortunately, being from Europe, I couldn't get it. A few months later, by chance, I've visited Bookeen's site and a love story has begun.

Today, my Cybook arrived, with a black cover. I've already explored it a little bit, but it's now recharging. I can't wait to start reading my first eBook!

I'm glad I've found this site/forum, which is very helpful and has lots of nice people. See you around!

(This picture was shot with my cell's camera. A dirty cell's camera.)

Last edited by Over; 06-27-2008 at 11:46 AM.
Over is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 11:54 AM   #2
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Hoooray!!! And, it's a nice looking book, no matter how dirty the camera lens was/is.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-27-2008, 12:18 PM   #3
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Hello and congrats Over !
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 12:44 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Over and welcome to the Forum
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 03:44 PM   #5
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
I would welcome you to the forum, but I see you've been around for a while and participating in the discussions. (It appears that the message that started this thread was the 111th for you!)

So instead, I will welcome you to the ranks of the owners of eBook readers. I am totally enamoured with my Kindle and wish I didn't have so many paperbacks sitting around that need reading. I have to split my time between the electronic books and those paper ones.

I'm sure you're going to find lots and lots of good (should I say "great"?) books here to download into your Cybook. And, there are more of them -- free or not -- to be found at various on-line suppliers. Enjoy!
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-28-2008, 07:14 AM   #6
Over
Wizard
Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2", OnePlus 6
Thank you, guys. I'm really enjoying the Cybook.

And congratulation book uploaders... I'm finding out that some of the best formatted and edited books I've copied to Cybook are from here.

I've also bought a 2GB SD card for 12 bucks. Ha! Take that, Bookeen

Last edited by Over; 06-28-2008 at 07:19 AM.
Over is offline   Reply With Quote