Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Kindle Formats

Notices

Old 09-06-2011, 08:42 PM   #1
steve_t
steve_t began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo2
Download a book from amazon cloud reader

Hi is there anyway to download a amazon eBook?

I have a Kobo but would like to download a amazon free ebook, and put it in my Caliber library and upload it to my Kobo.

Sorry if this has been asked before, I searched and couldn't find an answer, and also sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place
Steve
steve_t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 09:03 PM   #2
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Download it to Kindle for PC or Kindle for Mac. Note that free does not usually mean DRM-free. See Apprentice Alf's Blog for more on DRM issues.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-07-2011, 11:45 PM   #3
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallcraft View Post
Download it to Kindle for PC or Kindle for Mac. Note that free does not usually mean DRM-free. See Apprentice Alf's Blog for more on DRM issues.
If the book description says 'simultaneous usage: Unlimited' it generally means there's no DRM. There are actually many thousands of these in Kindle Store.

Googling this search term returns 'about 61,000' results:
asin "simultaneous device usage unlimited" site:amazon.com
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amazon, caliber, kindle, kobo