Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 02-05-2005, 03:49 AM   #1
Team7
Zealot
Team7 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Team7 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Team7 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Toshiba e755,Samsung i730
Question Biography recomnds

I was wondering if anyone had any good recomendations for good biographys? Ive read three or four and really enjoyed them and was looking for another good one. Any ideas?
Team7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2005, 05:19 AM   #2
Laurens
Jah Blessed
Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.

Device: iPod Touch
I can recommend "Hirohito and the making of modern Japan" by Herbert Bix. I read it a few years ago. Can't think of anything else ATM.
Laurens is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-06-2005, 10:23 AM   #3
Team7
Zealot
Team7 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Team7 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Team7 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Toshiba e755,Samsung i730
cool since I am a japanese major Ill check it out. thanks!
Team7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 11:07 PM   #4
Francesco
Aficionado
Francesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enough

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Touch
Living to Tell the Tale by GABRIEL GARCIA MARQUEZ, is a beautiful autobiography.
Francesco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2005, 02:07 AM   #5
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Franz Kafka's Brief an den Vater (Letter to his father). One of my old-time favorites.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-09-2005, 10:21 AM   #6
Laurens
Jah Blessed
Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.

Device: iPod Touch
I can also recommend "Edgar Allan Poe: Mournful and Never-ending Remembrance" by Kenneth Silverman.
Laurens is offline   Reply With Quote