Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 09-01-2010, 10:56 AM   #1
dixieknits
Addict
dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook Color
Nook with case

Almost new NOOK-WI-FI and case in the original boxes, 5 week old Barnes and Noble Nook NEVER registered with Nook brand black leatherette case with the elastic cable for closure.
Accessories included are an extra data cable and charging dock. (Nook does not use a stand mini cable, but a "micro" cable" and also included is an installed micro sd card.
Nook is in perfect working order, I just do not care for it's weight and larger size and find I never use it. I do not know how post photos but will research this skill.
Price is 130.00 firm plus shipping. I will accept us money order or paypal only.

Last edited by dixieknits; 09-04-2010 at 05:32 PM. Reason: sold
dixieknits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 09:10 AM   #2
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Still available? Will you ship internationally? I'll cover all shiping costs. $120 + shipping - is it OK for you? Let me know.

UPD: could you please also add a photo of the reader when it switched on?

Last edited by BeTePoK; 09-03-2010 at 09:45 AM.
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-03-2010, 12:51 PM   #3
dixieknits
Addict
dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Yes, I will take photos of Nook and accessories tonight and if I can't figure how to post them, can send them to your email via iphone. I will pm you if I need your email and I will take a pix of the registration page for you showing it not yet registered.
Old 09-03-2010, 01:14 PM   #4
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by dixieknits View Post
Yes, I will take photos of Nook and accessories tonight and if I can't figure how to post them, can send them to your email via iphone. I will pm you if I need your email and I will take a pix of the registration page for you showing it not yet registered.
Great! I dropped you a PM
Will be waiting for photos. And please also provide me in PM with your payal address, where I should send the money, and I will give you shipping address. Please note that PayPal doesn't operate with Belarus, and you will have to send the reader to the address I will provide you with!
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 07:02 PM   #5
dixieknits
Addict

they are huge, but I cannot yet figure how yet how to downsize.

Last edited by dixieknits; 09-03-2010 at 07:24 PM. Reason: adding photos
Advert