Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 01-11-2013, 04:47 PM   #1
flying_babyb
flying_babyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flying_babyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flying_babyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flying_babyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flying_babyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flying_babyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flying_babyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flying_babyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flying_babyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flying_babyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flying_babyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: still deciding!
Nextbook 7 HELP!!!

Ok My tablet was fine the last few days, My freind was using it to do the internet (on it alot) but did nothing to it. today I noticed half my apps (including kindle and barnes and nobles) are missing, they clame there on the memory card. The memory card is in and unlocked. I took it out, turned it off, put it in and nothing! Im very upset cause it clames slideme is on the card too and thats the one I use to get free apps! Anyone got any ideas? I would just like not to loose my apps and my e readers (cause then I would have to redownload all my books right?)
flying_babyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 10:56 AM   #2
JD Gumby
Cynical Old Curmudgeon
JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Arc, HTC Desire C
From the sounds of it, you're going to have to go into the settings and do a factory reset (Settings -> Backup & Reset -> Factory data reset) and then redownload your stuff. And then never loan it out to your friends ever again. :P
JD Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert